Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friends?



(first ever post like this) Forgive if the text background and the blog background don't quite match.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I didn't really have a good day >~< it has to go somewhere and that somewhere is here.

I don't know how to go about doing this since I don't wanna compromise names? Initials too mainstream? :/ Ah I'll just...

So I'm really close to a girl whom I shalt refer to as SY (yah chinese name) and just now I was talking to her about another girl I shalt refer to as Pika. - BACKGROUND - I used to like Pika (I'll admit) but our friendship drifted apart as time passed, sad to say. So 2 days ago (Fri) SY showed me something about Pika that made me kind of upset :/ but I decided to shake it off anyway. Ever since yesterday SY seemed very distant from me which isn't normal... Pika showed me a photo of something SY sent her and she was obviously upset though she kept denying it. I talked to SY

(too many girls dammit)

-cont.- I talked to SY about it and she started blaming herself for Pika getting upset and she got upset too and started, well, saying things that hurt me deeply :/ She thinks I still like Pika and my feelings for her were just a big lie. So she continued her weird behaviour until she suddenly left...

I decided to visit Pika's blog (Yes I know you have one) and this is what her latest post said, and I qoute, "I just don't see you as a friend as much as I want to. What kind of friends don't talk to each other in real life and act like strangers? Also, we don't even talk much online anymore." (It's true sadly, we never talked in real life ><)

So, Pika (you know who you are), if you're reading this blog and I know you will eventually.

I want to say, that whatever I've done to offend you, I deeply apologise. I just want to start our friendship over and hopefully things will work out. Friends? :/

And SY, I know you're reading this too, I just want to say I'm sorry for any misunderstandings that you and I might have... Please forgive me. 
Goodnight ^~^
~LazyPika

No comments:

Post a Comment