Sunday, July 14, 2013

[Some inspirational shit here]

Well, it's Sunday. Sundays are always great, cos the next day is Monday and contrary to most, I like Mondays.

Well I'm sorry. Sorry I couldn't help you. Again. This isn't the first time I've tried and failed. I only want the best for you, I only want you to be okay. But I couldn't help you. I didn't know how.

And even though you say in the end that it was okay and that I helped you by cheering you up, I still feel pretty useless. Because I'm sitting here without a care in the world while you're there suffering and shit. And I want to help you. But that's my problem. I can't.

I just get frustrated very easily. And then me trying to help you turns into you trying to say in the nicest possible way, "You tried." And like, I know you're okay with it and all but I feel like I don't care enough for you. But in the end all that I really care about is you being okay. About you being happy. I hope you are. I really do.

And you. You know you don't really have to say things like that. Yes I know I'm an insensitive *ahem* and that I really am some lucky *ahem* *ahem* but you don't have to rub it in my face and say "YOU ARE". Because I know and you telling me isn't gonna change that fact. Or change anything. Except perhaps my mood and all. Sure today hasn't been a good day for either of us (I assume) so I would rather not pursue this further.

RIP Cory Monteith (11/05/1982 - 14/07/2013)
You will certainly not be forgotten by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment