Saturday, January 11, 2014

[RANT POST] ft. bad english

Hello!

Food donation drive!

*slams table*



















Okay hi. Welcome to a new post.

Bruce! Bruce! What does the picture mean?

I don't know, what do you think it means? (this is all very John Green-ish but I love his videos)

It means I'm not happy!

And why am I not happy?

Here's why.

Though I appreciate my current happy mood and the fact I'm not angry at anything, this is a serious issue I want to bring across. Of course, my opinion is usually flawed but that's my opinion for you.

Hello! Hello! Here's a few things I don't like.

Rule number #1 - I don't like being shouted at. I really don't. I feel horrible when someone shouts at me.

Rule number #2 - I don't like being told what to do. Simple one.

Rule number #3 - I don't like injustice. This is the top of the top. I don't like unfairness, no matter what.

Well let's get down to it then.

Suppose, well, you run around a couple of blocks for about 5 hours, knocking on every door there is and asking people to donate food. No biggie, right? We collect a huge pile of food and feel proud about it. We have to go back to school? Yeah, no problem. So we go back. It starts raining on the way and a few of us get wet. Nothing worth worrying about. Now come on, we're all tired right. Back at the blocks, we loaded all the food onto a truck yeah? Well now at school they're dumping all the food in a pile on the walkway. Everything's fine. Sekali horh. Got people shout. Oh no! Big problem! blablabla. whatever lah. Oh wait. It's us! They're shouting at us! (broke rule number one) Very very stressed and angry and stuff. Shout shout shout like siao de. They want us to help them. Standing right in front of them still shouting sia. They tell us go put our stuff down and help them. (broke rule number two) Go put down bag, come back. Still shouting! Chill lah! Our fault we slow issit! You got run around for 5 hours meh? Unloading food hard meh? Huh? What's that? Hypocrite? You guys did hard work too? We talking about today issit? A lot of planning arh? Wah so tiring sia. What's that you say? You are girls? Wah I didn't know being girls means weak leh. Listen horh, xiao jie. I know you stress lah. I know you tired lah. Shout what shout. Like you want die liddat. We not your slaves horh. We're going to help you! Chill! Patience lah. You also say got a lot of time. Hurry for what. Make up your mind.

(sorry very tired cannot proper english update tomorrow)


No comments:

Post a Comment