Sunday, February 10, 2013

10 February 2013

Greetings all ._. I'm here to talk about my day.

4 things that went on today.

1. CNY
Happy Lunar New Year to my fellow Chinese Singaporeans, as well as the rest in the world, have a blessed year ahead.

2. A special someone's birthday.
A very unfortunate day to have a birthday, wouldn't you think? :3

3. Clemens and Ming Hui
Lots of online attention to their weird lovey-dovey behaviour on Twitter.

4. Unfortunate Illness
I'll probably take more time to talk about this, cos you know, this is my blog >:3

I woke up around 11.30 this morning perfectly fine. As time progressed my arms start to ache and I lost my appetite. We still went visiting, though only one house cos it was already kinda late. When we got home I changed clothes and lay in bed ._. Soon enough I fell asleep and when I woke up my mum was like panicking about what happened to me. I'm now trying to eat my food and I feel miserable. But that's okay ^~^

So, derpypie hope you've had a good day and have another good day tomorrow.

Yours miserably,
~LazyPika

No comments:

Post a Comment