Saturday, February 9, 2013

8 February 2013 (xxx late entry)

Hello ._______. sorry I didn't post yesterday I was kinda enjoying the bliss that is ignorance.

So anyway yesterday was kind of eventful I guess? More than usual, I'll say.

CL : I can't remember but we have to write a letter so I guess it was something about that.
SCI : We have this puzzle to do which I still haven't done 8D seems entertaining enough though
ADMT : Half a period cos got the CNY celebration, Ms Seah gave us a video to watch.

CNY celebration.
There was a Wushu performance ._. that was okay
And then some chinese opera thing o.o really impressive.

After all this still got no lion dance DDDD:<

ANYWAY
Hope you have a great rest of the day today.
Happy Chinese New Year >:3  ~恭喜发财~

~LazyPika

No comments:

Post a Comment