Saturday, February 23, 2013

13 - 23 February 2013

HELLO AGAIN.

I know it's been a long time but I'm back ._. And I thought updating this blog might be a good idea...

So, continuing from my illness, I returned to school on the Friday of that week (i think it was 15 Feb).

Last week was kinda interesting? In a way. Monday to Friday next week is all Level Test o.o

Yesterday I had the Chinese test and I mind-blocked for like 1/2 an hour? I think I wrote more in the last 15 minutes than in the first 45.

So, yeah ._. I'm not studying now, I was doing math just now though.

For those of you who are in my class or cohort, if you have bad memory, next week's test timetable is (in order, Mon to Fri)

English - Formal Letter
Science - General properties of waves, reflection, refraction and TIR
Math - Algebraic multiplication and division and Quadratic equations
Geo - RIVERSSSS
History - Civilisations

!! GOOD LUCK :D TO SENIORS, JUNIORS AND ALL MY ACADEMIC COMPETITORS !!

So, I've developed a recent interest in this ancient game called Tetris.

3 Simple Tips how not to behave when I'm playing Tetris.

#1. Telling me what to do. I have a brain. It may be slow or dysfunctional but it works, okay.
#2. Telling me how slow I am. I know I'm slow, but it's my style. Don't rub it in my face.
#3. Don't send me requests while I'm playing, it kills my winning streak and I lose my rank (Facebook Tetris Battle).

With these 3 simple steps you won't agitate me and we'll all be happy forever and ever.

~LazyPika

No comments:

Post a Comment