Saturday, November 30, 2013

4 Things People Like To Ask Me / Say To Me (And The Answers)

1. How tall are you?

Yeah I know I'm tall, it'd be stupid to deny it. But if you really wanna know? Well see, the reason I don't already know is because most of the walls in my house have this partition that sticks out and would distort the measurement, and the only wall without a partition is this really white wall that my dad hates people touching cos it's so darn white touching it dirties it. (sidetrack much)

Answer: 175.5cm (±10mm)

2. Can you play any musical instruments?

I play the piano, but do not take lessons. I used to when I was 7, but not anymore. My mother is Grade 8 certified (though she doesn't enjoy it like me). I can't read score (well I can but I take ages). I can only play a few pieces properly (one or two) but yeah I enjoy it. I don't like playing for people though, shy mah. I also used to play the guitar (my sister has one and I use hers when I'm bored) but I don't know the chords (I have to read her book thing lol).

Answer: Yes.

3. Do you have siblings?

I have two sisters, one is 12 and one is 7. Shall tell you about them? The older younger sister is going to secondary school next year, and she is a pretty hardcore Directioner (gay boys), which explains my surprisingly more-than-should-be knowledge of the band, if you're ever seen it. She likes writing and drawing. My other sister just started out in primary school, and she's okay with it. She's really cute, as many people would say when they see her. She hates math homework (irony much) and when she's angry or sad it's so... BALGRHWEBFIOYWEDBJKDWF. Like really really annoying. She's also addicted to gaming.

Answer: Yes.

4. What music do you like?

Well honestly I have no specific likes in music. In my primary school days I hardly listened to music, and my mum first bought me the album Ocean Eyes by Owl City, which of course I stuck to. Since then I started listening to stuff, and since joining secondary school I've been more open to music and I know more songs and stuff. Still no expert though. In case something like this ever happened I decided that my top 3 bands would be Coldplay, Maroon 5 and The Script (no particular order). In fact I actually have 5 Coldplay albums (though I haven't listened to all of them yet). If I were to rank all the songs I've listened to, what would make my top 10? I'll tell you soon.

Answer: Everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment